ST. TERESA'S CONVENT HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL

   

ST. TERESA'S CONVENT HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL

School History

St. Teresa’s Convent English Medium Higher secondary School, Jalgaon – is an unaided Christian Minority School which was started in 1991. It is affiliated to the board of Secondary Education, Maharashtra state. The managing body of the school is a trust constituted by Sisters belonging to the Congregation of Mother of Carmel (C.M.C). C.M.C was founded in the year 1866 at Kerala by a great visionary St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara in collaboration and assistance of Rev. Fr. Leopold Beccaro. The great vision of our founder father to bring about a change in the society by educating women and children is fulfilled by this apostolate of our congregation. 6500 Sisters are engaged in this humanitarian task all over the world with commitment. Jesus, the Son of God and Saviour of the world is our Model, Guide and Inspiration. We are in the continued protection of te Mother of God, Mother of Carmel. The school too takes pride with due reverence and obeisance to her patron saint, St. Teresa of Avila – the unparalleled advocate of the spirit of true Christianity. Our scholastic and co-curricular activities are crowned with success by the grace of God through the hard work of our outstanding students, the expert and dedicated service of caring teachers, active and involved parent and supportive community. As we are in the Silver Jubilee year our heartfelt tribute to all luminaries down the history of 25 years of its existence who made St. Teresa’s School as one of the best school in the city.


Untitled Document

Contact Us

  Teresa Nagar, Shirsoli Road, Jalgaon - 425 001. (M.S.)

  +91 257 2262 725

  stteresa_jal@rediffmail.com